A mum-of-three has spoke of her traumatic five-year battle to prove her parents were killed by bed bug spray in a hotel while on holiday in Egypt.
John Cooper, 69, and Susan, 63, had been enjoying a "brilliant" time at the Steigenberger Aqua Magic Hotel in the Red Sea resort of Hurghada with their grandchildren and family friends.
An inquest into their deaths this month heard how they were were poisoned as they slept after the room next door to them was sprayed with pesticide and chemicals to kill a bed bug infestation. READ MORE: Man fighting for life after being hit by police car involved in chase READ MORE: Body of woman, 46, found near river after police search The deadly vapour crept into their room under an adjoining locked door, Preston Coroner's Court heard.
Dr James Adeley, senior coroner for Lancashire, ruled that the deaths in August 2018 were caused by the spraying of the pesticide containing the chemical dichloromethane in the adjoining room and the couple then inhaling the vapour, resulting in their deaths from carbon monoxide poisoning.Read more on manchestereveningnews.co.uk
Get the latest stars news and celebrity rumours with exclusive stories, photos, videos and interviews.
Breaking up, scandals, engagements, divorces, gossip – all you need to know about the private lives of your favorite celebs.
Get to know the latest showbiz news along with exclusive interviews and even more. All this is waiting for you on the main page 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Who, where, when, with whom, how, why and for what!? Stay tuned to know first!
Just follow us daily and we will provide you with the current news from the life of famous stars and celebrities.
Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
Registration certificate 06691200
16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6
©2023. All rights reserved.