death: Celebs Rumors

+804

Pictured: Murderers who savagely killed Uber driver after he told them to stop eating burger and chips in his taxi

The brother of an Uber driver who was savagely murdered after challenging a drunken lout about eating fast food in his car said he couldn't recognise his sibling after the attack. Connor McPartland, 20, and Martin Treacy, 18, have been jailed for life after killing 'dearly loved' taxi driver Ali Asghar in the street.
manchestereveningnews.co.uk

Related News

nme.com
Norman Dolph, early Velvet Underground producer, has died
The Velvet Underground, has died at the age of 83.Dolph’s death was confirmed in a statement issued on Friday (May 20) by Planetary Group, who said that he had passed away on May 11 in New Haven, Connecticut after a battle with cancer (via Consequence).Dolph first encountered the Velvet Underground while working as a sales executive for Columbia Records in 1966, and he set about arranging the recording sessions which yielded the majority of the songs which featured on the band’s classic 1967 album ‘The Velvet Underground & Nico’.Those April 1966 sessions took place at Scepter Records Studios in Manhattan, New York City, which Dolph organised and co-financed.“I was not the producer in any sense that Quincy Jones is a producer,” Dolph later recalled about the sessions in an interview for Richie Unterberger’s White Light/White Heat: The Velvet Underground Day by Day. “The only thing I would say is because they were doing it on my money – and we had limited time resources fiscally, ’cause we were always bumping up against commitments that Scepter had in the studio – that I kept the thing on the rails.“And it’s also quite highly probable to say if they had made the same record, and I had not even been anywhere near it, it would have been ultimately played out the same way.
dailystar.co.uk
Aston Merrygold says deaths of Tom Parker and Sarah Harding ‘put life into perspective’
Sarah Harding and Tom Parker has helped “put life into perspective” for him. The JLS member, 34, reflected on the devastating tragedies over the past year following the deaths of The Wanted and Girls Aloud stars who both passed away from a form of cancer.Pop music fans will recall Tom passed away back in March of this year at the age of 33 after he was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour during the peak of the pandemic in October 2020.Sarah passed away at the age of 39 in September last year following her difficult year-long battle with breast cancer surrounded by her close friends and family.Now in an exclusive interview with Daily Star, the singer has spoken out about the effect the tragic deaths have had on him and his family after their loss over the past 12 months.It come as the dad-of-two unveiled a new playground made from old recycled McDonald’s Happy Meal at the Ronald McDonald House in the heart of Manchester.The park is aimed at children suffering with lifetime illnesses which is situated close to the ‘home away from home’ free accommodation provided by the charity to parents to use up and down the UK in order to be as close to their child as possible.When asked what he thought about the celebrities’ untimely passings, he said: “Listen, all of that definitely puts life into perspective.“As a dad myself, if a child’s even hurt, if they’re ill, you do have that initial panic and check over all that kind of stuff.“For it to go to any other lengths and kind of being in the traumatic stage, it has a toll on the whole family, mentally, physically, as well as siblings and stuff like that.
dailystar.co.uk
Kim Kardashian 'files for restraining order' after 'bomb and death threats'
Kim Kardashian has allegedly "filed for a restraining order" after a man sent her "bomb death threats" in letters addressed to her.It has been reported that on Monday (May 16) Kim's lawyer Shawn Holley went to court for a protective order to be brought upon the person sending threatening letters to the star.This came about after a "man" allegedly sent letters of a threatening nature to Kim's multiple home and business addresses.With more than 80 threatening letters, the threats are not only directed at her, but at her four young children also – whom she shares with estranged husband Kanye "Ye" West. Kim also allegedly claims that the contents of the letters featured "disturbing sexual references" about her.US site TMZ have obtained court documents and have since reported that on April 25 Kim received a letter that contained a "bomb threat".The reality star turned business mogul reportedly requested the court to ensure that the man has no further contact with her.And as well as this, she has apparently requested that he keeps a distance of at least 100 yards from her and her loved ones.It was claimed that Kim fears he could "harm or kill her" – hence the restraining order.This comes as Kim is reportedly considering temporarily relocating to Australia with her beau Pete Davidson while he films there.It has been widely reported that the loved-up couple might be relocating, temporarily, to Australia.Kim's beau Pete is an actor and comedian and is gearing up to star in the new film Wizards.
DMCA