reports: Celebs Rumors

+2368

Nicola Peltz 'in feud with Romeo's girlfriend' as Victoria Beckham organises 'clear the air talks'

Nicola Peltz is feuding with her brother-in-law Romeo's girlfriend Mia Regan, while Victoria Beckham has been attempting to clear the air between the two young women, according to reports. Love was in the air last month as Nicola tied the knot with Brooklyn Beckham at her family'£75m mansion in Miami. However, there appears to already be trouble in paradise as it has been claimed that billionaire heiress Nicola, 27, does not see eye to eye with Romeo's 19 year old model girlfriend, Mia.
ok.co.uk

Related News

dailystar.co.uk
Channing Tatum ‘throws tantrum and gives diners the finger’ at posh UK restaurant
Hollywood star Channing Tatum became more like Channing Tantrum when he was reportedly caught giving the finger to various UK diners at a swanky restaurant. The Magic Mike star is said to have been eating at Louie in Covent Garden while shooting the third movie in the franchise - but apparently soon carried out a “diva-style strop”.Allegedly the incident culminated in his demanding a group of people - who he accused of taking photographs of him - leave the restaurant entirely.According to The Sun, the actor left waiting staff “terrified of offending” him, and the party of diners were in fact evicted from the establishment.A source told the publication: “There was a group of six enjoying a meal and taking pictures of each other.“Channing thought they were taking pictures of him and furiously stuck his middle finger up at them.“The next thing, the maitre d’ was telling them to leave.”It comes on the back of the news that actor Thandiwe Newton was axed from the upcoming Magic Mike flick after feuding with Tatum - a row which apparently escalated to “astonishing levels”.Salma Hayek has since taken on the role, with executives deciding to postpone work on the flick and re-cast after 11 days of filming.A spokesperson for Warner Brothers Pictures said at the time: “Thandiwe Newton has made the difficult decision to step away from the production of Warner Bros.
dailystar.co.uk
Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker's lavish Italy wedding mocked by GMB host
Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker’s lavish wedding nuptials became the butt of the joke after Good Morning Britain’s Richard Arnold mocked their third wedding ceremony.During Monday’s (May 23) instalment of the popular ITV morning show, the beloved entertainment reporter was joined by Susanna Reid, Richard Madeley and Ranvir Singh as they discussed the reality star couple’s latest romantic Italian wedding.The happy couple officially tied the knot over the weekend in a luxurious and intimate ceremony in the heart of Castello Brown in Portofino, Italy which was attended by a slew of celebrities including all of the Kardashian/ Jenner clan.And it was clear to see that no expense was spared for the stunning ceremony, as the raven-haired beauty donned a gorgeous white mini dress paired with an enormous floor-length veil on her big day.But as the 52-year-old broadcaster branded the ceremony the wedding of the year, he appeared to make a savage dig at the famous couple over their extravagant celebrations.As Susanna tucked into an unusual bar of chocolate, the mum-of-three quipped: “There’s a snack to congratulate and celebrate the wedding of Kardashian which you have this morning.”While Richard went on to introduce the segment, he couldn’t help but roll his eyes and use a deadpan voice as he replied: “Indeed, you’ve got to stretch yourself and catch up with the Kardashians these days …".Back to his usual presenting voice, he continued: “Because step aside Brookly Beckham and Nicola Peltz, the wedding of the year just got done after Kravis officially became a thing. And yes, to be clear, this time it’s official.“Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker have finally tied the knot.
dailystar.co.uk
Queen 'to be replaced by other royals' at Trooping the Colour for the first time ever
Her Majesty could be replaced by other members of the Royal Family at the Trooping the Colour display for the first time in 70 years.Plans are reportedly being made for senior members of The Firm to stand in for the 95-year-old Queen during important parts of the Platinum Jubilee ceremony, reports The Telegraph.Prince Charles, Prince William and Princess Anne may take the royal salute instead as the monarch continues to adapt her busy schedule around her mobility problems.However it is still hoped that Queen, 96, may be able to attend other sections of the landmark event at Horse Guards Parade on Thursday June 2.On the same day, the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and UK Overseas Territories will come together to light a beacon at the same time as the principal beacon at Buckingham Palace.Then Friday June 3, a Service of Thanksgiving for the Queen’s reign will be held at St Paul’s Cathedral, before the star-studded Platinum Party At The Palace on Saturday June 4.Queen and Adam Lambert will perform first at the concert — which will be broadcast live on BBC — while Alicia Keys, Nile Rodgers and the UK's Eurovision runner-up Sam Ryder will also take the stage later in the evening.Hopes of weather fit for a Queen have been raised after forecasters predicted the anniversary of Her Majesty's 70 years on the throne would coincide with an extended spell of warm and bright conditions.John Hammond of weathertrending said: “The potential is there for a lot of rain in some places.
DMCA