The heartbroken granddaughter of a couple who died at an Egyptian hotel has told of an alarming clue she noticed the night before their death.John and Susan Cooper were killed by carbon monoxide poisoning caused by fumes from a pesticide being used in their luxury hotel to kill bed bugs.Molly, who shared a room with her grandparents on the holiday, said she noticed a 'disgusting smell' hours before the horror discovery.
One night a “disgusting smell” prompted her to move to her mum’s room, reports the mirror.Her mum Kelly Ormerod said: “I thought Molly had eaten something funny.
She looked peaky but said the smell of my mum and dad’s room was making her feel sick.”John, who walked Molly to Kelly’s room, showed no sign of illness. “Dad was fine,” she said. “I thanked him for bringing Molly, kissed him goodnight and he walked back to his room to go to sleep.” The next day, when her parents were not on their sun loungers as usual by 8.30am, Kelly became worried.John answered her knock but she said he was “incredibly unsteady on his feet”.
She recalled: “As soon as he opened the door, I could smell vomit and he was slurring his words. He told me they were feeling rotten.Read more on dailyrecord.co.uk
Get the latest stars news and celebrity rumours with exclusive stories, photos, videos and interviews.
Breaking up, scandals, engagements, divorces, gossip – all you need to know about the private lives of your favorite celebs.
Get to know the latest showbiz news along with exclusive interviews and even more. All this is waiting for you on the main page 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Who, where, when, with whom, how, why and for what!? Stay tuned to know first!
Just follow us daily and we will provide you with the current news from the life of famous stars and celebrities.
Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
Registration certificate 06691200
16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6
©2023. All rights reserved.