Shock G‘s cause of death has been revealed. The Digital Underground rapper passed away after being found unresponsive in his Tampa hotel room at the age of 57 back in April, and there were no signs of trauma.
Now, the Hillsborough County Medical Examiner has concluded their analysis, via TMZ on Friday (June 11). Click inside to read more… According to the examiner, Shock G died due to a deadly mixture of alcohol and drugs – specifically fentanyl, ethanol and methamphetamine.
He had last been seen a day before prior to his death by a manager. He was later found in his room on April 22 after missing his check-out time.Read more on justjared.com