Bruno Lage: Celebs Rumors

+4

Related News

dailystar.co.uk
Wolves striker Diego Costa received eight-match ban for calling ref's mum a 'w****'
Wolves striker Diego Costa once received an eight-match ban for calling the referee’s mum a w******.The former Chelsea forward, who could make his debut for Bruno Lage’s side today against West Ham, was given a hefty punishment after being found guilty of abusing referee Jesus Gil Manzano while playing for Atletico Madrid in their 2-0 loss to Barcelona in 2019.The Spain international was in the midst of the feisty encounter when he committed the deed - and his words towards the official saw him disciplined by the Spanish Football Federation.READ MORE: Ex-Wolves star launches ball at drone flying above pitch - and ends up being bannedManzano’s post-match report read: “In the 28th minute, number 19 … Diego Costa was sent off for the following reason: saying to me loudly, in the following terms: ‘I s**t on your w**** mother, I s**t on your w**** mother!’”The ban for the incident on April 6 saw him miss the remainder of the season and even a game in the subsequent campaign.Is Costa the biggest wind-up merchant to ever play in the Premier League? Let us know in the comments section.Costa missed four games owing to his abusive words to the referee - and another four because of grabbing his arm.CNN report that the punishment marked the 30th time that Costa has been suspended since 2006.Costa, who has built a reputation as one of the biggest wind-up merchants to ever grace the game, could well make a Premier League return this weekend at the London Stadium.After striker Sasa Kalajdzic suffered a long-term injury, Wolves bought in Costa as a suitable replacement, with the 33-year-old last playing for Brazilian club Atletico Mineiro in 2021.Costa once revealed the reason he enjoys sticking it to the opposition following a
dailystar.co.uk
Ralf Rangnick ‘recommends Man Utd sign Premier League centre-half’ during presentation
Manchester United boss Ralf Rangnick has reportedly encouraged his bosses at the club to make a move for Wolves defender Max Kilam during a presentation he made.Kilman has impressed under Bruno Lage this season, playing every minute of every game in all competitions, with his side having been something of a surprise package this season.He has been part of a backline which has secured the Premier League’s second-best defensive record this term, with many suggesting he should be called up to the England squad.The 24-year-old started both of Wolves’ clashes with United this season and his performances appear to have drawn the eye of Red Devils boss Rangnick.According to 90min.com, the German delivered a presentation to the club’s hierarchy earlier this month to give an assessment on the current squad.Incoming chief executive Richard Arnold was said to be at the meeting, with Rangnick highlighting areas of the team that need to be improved through the transfer market.One of those areas was defence, with United struggling to find a solid balance in their backline.As part of his assessment, it is stated that Rangnick discussed a list of potential targets for this month’s window.Would Max Kilman be a good signing for Manchester United? Let us know in the comments section...One of the players on that list was Kilman, with Rangnick said to have recommended he be ‘looked at closely’ as he impresses at Molineux.Though they signed Raphael Varane in the summer, central defence has been a problem for United, with Harry Maguire, Victor Lindelof and Eric Bailly struggling at times.Kilman meanwhile has excelled, making 39 tackles, 73 clearances and winning 43 aerial battles in the Premier League.When compared to United, that would put
DMCA