CELEBRITY LAWSUITS: Celebs Rumors

+104

Tony Bennett’s daughters sue their brother over his handling of late singer’s assets

pop, jazz and big-band music legend died July 21, 2023 at the age of 96 in his hometown of New York.The 20-time Grammy Award winner’s family revealed in Feb. 2021 that he had been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease in 2016.“Life is a gift, even with Alzheimer’s,” he wrote on X at the time.Bennett officially retired from singing live just a few months later.“There won’t be any additional concerts,” his son Danny told Variety.
nypost.com

All news where CELEBRITY LAWSUITS is mentioned

nypost.com
Sean Combs has been untouchable for decades — but now people are out to ‘take him down’: source
swarming Combs’ homes in Los Angeles and Miami Monday in a TV thriller-style surprise raid. The cross-country invasion was reportedly related to sex-trafficking allegations, law enforcement sources told The Post.Meanwhile, a dazed-looking Combs, 54, was seen at the Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport Monday afternoon after his private jet was stopped by feds on the tarmac — apparently bound for a Caribbean spring break with some of his seven kids.Around the same time, the entrepreneur’s alleged “drug mule,” Brendan Paul, 25, was arrested on suspicion of cocaine and marijuana possession in Miami.It all happened almost one day to the month since Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones — a former producer and videographer for Diddy — filed an explosive lawsuit claiming the music mogul repeatedly sexually assaulted him from September 2022 to November 2023.Jones accused Combs of groping his genitals and grooming him into having sex.Diddy’s attorney Shawn Holley previously told Page Six that “Lil Rod is nothing more than a liar” who filed the $30 million lawsuit “shamelessly looking for an undeserved payday.”After news of the raid broke, old videos and interviews resurfaced online — some showing Usher, who was only 13 when he was sent to Diddy’s “Puffy Flavor Camp” at the impresario’s luxe Scarsdale mansion.Usher, now 45, told Howard Stern in 2016that he had seen “very curious things taking place” at the “camp” and that he would never send a child of his somewhere like that.“It was pretty wild.
nypost.com
Prince Harry demanded to know who downgraded his police protection: ‘I would like that person’s name’
lost his bid for taxpayer-funded UK security protection for his family and will now have to pay out of pocket for his family’s security when visiting the UK.Court documents have revealed that Harry even asked for the identity of who demoted the level of his personal protection on home soil.“I would like that person’s name,” Harry said, according to the 52-page ruling published Wednesday.Sir Peter Lane, the judge of the High Court in London, ruled that there was no unlawfulness in the initial decision to strip the Sussexes of their security.Harry could now potentially be made to foot a large bill to reimburse taxpayers’ legal costs after he was unable to prove that he had been treated “unfairly.”The exiled royal argued that he was not given the “same degree” of protection after quitting royal life, and even compared his situation to the dangers his late mother, Princess Diana, faced before her tragic death in 1997.Harry told a hearing that security concerns were preventing him from visiting his home turf.However, Judge Lane said that “there is no merit in this contention.”“The UK is my home. The UK is central to the heritage of my children,” Harry last year told the court in a written statement read out by his lawyers.
DMCA