A man was 'blasted across the room' and ended up in hospital due to faulty electrics. Mark Roston, 45, moved into the flat on Nutall street in Accrington over a year ago but claims he's been "living in hell" dealing with issues all around the property.
The most recent incident involved faulty electrics which Mark claims wasn't up to standard and caused him to stay in hospital for five days, according to LancsLive. Read more: Earlier in November, Mark spotted a damp patch growing in his bathroom ceiling.
This led to water dripping through the light bulb creating a serious hazard. To make matters worse, Mark noticed the electricity trip switch hadn't gone off to cut the power, which could have helped to avoid any accidents happening.Read more on manchestereveningnews.co.uk