Jason Momoa is apologizing after taking pictures and videos during a recent trip to the Sistine Chapel. Earlier this week, the "Aquaman" star took to Instagram to share pictures he took of himself admiring the artwork inside the Apostolic Palace.The only problem is photography is off-limits, due to the fact the flash can be harmful to the artwork. "I LOVE YOU ITALY what a beautiful start to our day off enjoying ROMA," Momoa captioned his post.
Fans were outraged and some even believed the actor, 42, received special treatment. Jason Mamoa attends the "Dune" UK Special Screening at Odeon Luxe Leicester Square on October 18, 2021 in London, England. (Photo by Samir Hussein/WireImage via Getty Images) "We, regular people, are not allowed to film inside the Sistine chapel," one user commented.
Another fan said, "We can't take pics but ofc celebrities can nothing against Jason (I adore him) but it's not fair." After Momoa received the backlash, he issued an apology video that was shared by Just Jared. "I just also wanted to say, if you ever felt that I disrespected your culture, it wasn’t my intention," Momao said.Read more on foxnews.com