Alma Har Elisabeth Murdoch Killing Eve Tim Robinson Australia South Korea city Tokyo county Lake film show stars cover exclusive Digital Music Alma Har Elisabeth Murdoch Killing Eve Tim Robinson Australia South Korea city Tokyo county Lake

Fifth Season COO Tim Robinson Exits ‘Severance’ Maker After Four Years

Reading now: 104
deadline.com

EXCLUSIVE: Fifth Season’s COO Tim Robinson has left the Severance producer after four years. Robinson, a former Shine Group and Avalon boss, joined Fifth Season in 2018.

The Brit has been working out of its LA base but exited recently. Robinson is well respected and much liked at Fifth Season, which was formerly known as Endeavor Content.

He played a key role in the company’s sale to South Korean powerhouse CJ ENM last year and the subsequent rebrand to its new identity.

CJ ENM bought 80% of Fifth Season for $785M, with Endeavor retaining the other 20%. The departure is understood to be amicable and Robinson is believed to be exploring new opportunities.

Read more on deadline.com
The website starsalert.com is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

DMCA