Manchester city Wigan death Inside Gap Manchester city Wigan

Ex-soldier 'told partner she was going to shops' before tragic house fire death

Reading now: 323
dailyrecord.co.uk

A former soldier died in a fire at her home after day drinking with her partner, an inquest heard. The blaze began after a chip pan was left on the hob unattended, soon engulfing the kitchen and filling the house with thick smoke, according to Manchester Evening News.Catherine Campbell, 37, had told her partner she was heading to the shops to grab something to eat after a day out in Wigan town centre.

Partner Natalie Bamber had went upstairs to 'have a sleep' at their house in St James Grove, Poolstock, when she awoke to a 'crackling' noise and black smoke taking over the property.

Natalie, who assumed Catherine was still out, told the Bolton inquest: "We were supposed to be going out later to my dad's and she told me she would walk to

Read more on dailyrecord.co.uk
The website starsalert.com is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related Celebs Rumors